is here to help.
We stand with our healthcare providers and critical service workers and have scaled up and are manufacturing hundreds of thousands of COVID-19 testing swabs and PPE equipment. We are centrally located in North America and are able to fill large orders in short time frames.
Contact us for help today.
Get the medical equipment you need
Here’s what we can produce for you to help in testing and protection
CANSWAB™ Nasopharyngeal Test Swabs
We are able to manufacture, sterilize, and package 25,000 – 250,000 nasal swabs for COVID-19 testing per week.
- CANSWABs™ are Health Canada approved for use in COVID-19 testing
- Precision ADM is an ISO-13485 certified manufacturer with an active MDEL (Med Device Establishment License)
- CANSWABs™ are engineered for patient comfort
- Easy breakaway design for sample collection and transfer
- NP swabs are a Class I medical device
- Efficacy for COVID-19 tests (RT-PCR assays) has been validated by an independent laboratory
- Product comes pre-sterilized and individually packed in easy-peel pouches
- 3D-printed, packaged, and sterilized in Canada
- Ready to ship 3 weeks from order (depending on quantities needed).
Single-use 3-ply Masks
Our single-use 3-ply face masks are designed to protect both the user and the surrounding environment by capturing expelled contaminants in its lightweight and disposable material.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Loose fitting with elastic ear loops.
- Pleated mask for vertical adjustment.
- Lightweight and easy to breathe through.
- Nose clip wire is bendable and shape-able to adjust fit.
MATERIAL PERFORMANCE LEVELS
|Bacteria filtration efficiency, (BFE%)||97.7||ASTM F2101|
|Differential Pressure, (Δp mm H20/cm2)||3.3||MIL-M-36954C|
|Sub-micron particle filtration efficiency at 0.1 micron (PFE%)||98.6||ASTM F2299|
|Splash Resistance, (mmHg)||Level 1 (80mmHg)||ASTM F1862|
|Flame Spread||Class 1||16 CFR Part 1610|
Reusable N95 Masks
We are currently engineering a unique reusable and re-sterilizable N95 mask.
- Manufactured and assembled in Winnipeg, Manitoba (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA approved facility)
- Engineered for comfort and air flow
- Reuseable: sterilizable – can be wiped down with a disinfectant
This is our specialty.
We are Canada’s only ISO 13485-certified metal additive manufacturing company with an FDA registered facility. We hold an active Health Canada medical devices establishment licence (MDEL).
More medical device companies rely on us to supply them with live changing technologies than any other additive manufacturer in Canada. Trust the experts to get you the vital equipment your caregivers and community need.
We are in this together.
Precision ADM has recently been deemed an essential manufacturing business and will remain operational and serving our clients, some of which are counting on us more than ever as we try to help maintain the medical supply chain. We are also working with local and national medical companies and agencies in order to build a new DigitalSupplyChain in Canada. The Precision ADM team is working hard to provide our healthcare system urgent PPE and essential medical supplies for our front-line care providers.
We will continue to provide future updates on our Covid19 response as they develop. Our employees are our number one priority and we want to ensure they remain healthy and successful. We are continuing to follow directions from Provincial and Federal Governments, implement safe working policies which include work station sanitation, social distancing, and where possible, our employees are working from home. We thank you for your support. Together separately, we will manufacture the future of health and safety.